Sunday, October 28, 2007

I miss my ball winder.

Another item packed somewhere in my storage space is my ball winder. It took me two hours to create this:

Cascade Ecological Wool, in the 8010 colorway, that I've begun to turn into Jared's Hemlock Ring Blanket, a Christmas gift for my mom. The heavy worsted weight knits up super-fast on size 10 needles, giving me hope that I'll definitely get it finished in time for the holidays. If it goes quickly enough, I hope to knit up another for a friend as a belated wedding/early baby gift.

My iPod is back in one piece and fully operational -- I'm elated that it took a $30 part and about 20 minutes total to fix a problem Apple told me they'd charge me $150 for, and then suggested I just buy a new one. Apple, I normally love you, but I'm not going to buy a new iPod every year and a half.

Tangled Yoke pictures to come -- I can't wait to show it off!

Most recent podcast: Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Currently listening to: Law and Order repeat.
What I'm reading: Doris Lessing's The Real Thing.

1 comment:

cenghan said...

film ve sinema film izle
izle ve seyret
film izle
online ve bedava
film izle
yerli ve yabancı
film izle
sinema filmleri
çizgi film izle
film izleme
anime izle
çizgi filmler ve anime izle
erotik film izle
erotik filmler...
erotik film izle
bedava filmleri ve sinemalar
bedava film izle
online ve canlı
online film izle
izlenir....